Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ming

When Ming was a kitten, I bought him a toy with catnip in it. He went batshit crazy over it! It was so deeply disturbing to me that I never bought him another catnip toy.

Now that he's older, and less prone to complete erratic hysteria, I decided to try another catnip toy. This one is a miniature grain sack full of catnip.



He fell deeply in love with it, as you can see. Played with it, hugged it, rolled around the floor with it....you get the idea. Eventually it just ripped from all that loving so I threw it in my waste-paper basket.

Not too long afterwards, I noticed my full waste-paper basket was tipped over and the ripped catnip toy had been gingerly removed and was laying aside on the floor. Now, Ming NEVER gets into the trash, but this apparently was an important rescue mission.

I'm going to have to get him a new one.




Ming is his sink-bed. This is one of his napping spots and where he usually spends the night.



His cubby-hole basket.



The reluctant close-up.

No comments:


About Me

My photo
I'm a young woman of 50 years on this earth... I'm a single Mom... I'm an RN... I'm a writer.